[Development] WebEngine 1.0.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lautaro

Administrator
Developer
Hi there,

So here's the road-map for what's coming to WebEngine. This is a good time for you to make as many suggestions as possible as they might get included in the updates.

changelog:
Code:
- [UserCP] Change account email address
- Top votes ranking
- Guild profiles
- Character profiles
- Castle siege module
- Exchange credits for zen
- [AdminCP] Top voters
- Sidebar server information
If you have any questions about any of the listed features feel free to reply to this thread.

Regards,
Lautaro.

Last edited:

Lautaro

Administrator
Developer
Are you still going to update the premium webengine? :eek:
Yes.

Regarding the update, as you might noticed its been delayed. I'm sorry about that, but I am part of the staff of organizers of an engineering congress in my university which will be in less than a month so I have a ton of work to do and very little time.

I won't be able to respond to support very quickly for the following 1 to 2 months so please be patient.

Netzo

Premium Member
Yes.

Regarding the update, as you might noticed its been delayed. I'm sorry about that, but I am part of the staff of organizers of an engineering congress in my university which will be in less than a month so I have a ton of work to do and very little time.

I won't be able to respond to support very quickly for the following 1 to 2 months so please be patient.
Take your time Lautaro ;) Still amazing news that you're going to keep working on webengine :)

Lautaro

Administrator
Developer
Ok so here's the 1.0.6 update progress as of right now:

Done:
- Top votes rankings
- MuEngine library updated
- Guild profiles
- Character profiles
- [AdminCP] Top voters
- [UserCP] Change account email address

Pending:
- Castle siege module
- Exchange credits for zen
- Sidebar server information

The update should be ready within a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.