WebEngine's 6th Anniversary

On December 19th, 2018 we will be celebrating 6 years of WebEngine CMS!
The event is here!

Suggestions for 1.0.8

KREATOR

Premium Member
- Multilanguage support: user can choose between different languages with a default language set by admin.
- Clear PK Configs: multiply kills * price for required price to clear pk.
- Option to set a range rate/real money for donations made with Paypal and SR. Example: from 1 USD to 49 USD 100 coins/usd , from 50 USD to 99 USD 125 coins/usd (25% bonus), 100 USD and up 150 coins/USD (50% bonus). We would be able to configure donation ranges and bonus percentages. OR an option to create donation packages like we do with VIP packages.
- Events timer sidebar with admincp ability to add or remove events and set the times.
- Paymentwall donation module.
- Gens War module: similar to Castle Siege module showing current owner of battle map.
- Improve vote reward system to also check for MAC address (if possible).
- Rankings by class.
- Clear/Reset Skill tree module: I believe it just clears ML points and Master Level right now, it would be good if it clears skills, keeps level, and returns same number of ML points as the current Master Level. Including a credits cost for it.
- Multi-server support for server owners to use a single web engine instance for multiple Mu realms.

Optional: Now that WebEngine is becoming more open for newer customers, I would suggest making an installation system where the system tells the user what it's missing before continuing to the next installation step, SQL queries containing WebEngine tables automatically applied during installation, etc (kinda like MuCore). This would save a lot of time for new customers and perhaps there would be less support/questions threads.

Optional 2: Also would be good that configurations that require actual file editing (like reset formula, WU module, exclude characters from rankings, etc) be editable in the admincp settings so that customers without much experience with PHP stay as far as possible from editing files and/or perhaps messing something up.

Last edited:

KREATOR

Premium Member
* I think we really need an option to make donation packages in paypal just like we can make VIP packages. Right now there's no difference between someone who donates a low amount and someone who donates a high amount of money. Please consider it for 1.0.8 @Lautaro.

Lautaro

Administrator
Developer
* I think we really need an option to make donation packages in paypal just like we can make VIP packages. Right now there's no difference between someone who donates a low amount and someone who donates a high amount of money. Please consider it for 1.0.8 @Lautaro.
what do you mean by donation package?

KREATOR

Premium Member
Like this

Just like we can make VIP packages, we would specify a donation amount and the amount of credits the user will receive after donating.

eynnad

Premium Member
  1. I know this is very easy to code a module for AdminCP to show accounts that are pending for activation and have an option to activate or reject it manually (MuCore has this), but it's very handy if this AdminCP module will be integrated to 1.0.8 for those who don't know how to code PHP.
  2. One more thing, I noticed everytime I clicked on the ban management modules a new cron job named "Ban System" will be added. I guess this module will need to check if the "Ban System" cron job is already added to the database.
  3. This might not be granted, but since we're using Linux based web server it's good to have a dashboard to monitor CPU, RAM and HDD resources, etc...

Netzo

Premium Member
  1. I know this is very easy to code a module for AdminCP to show accounts that are pending for activation and have an option to activate or reject it manually (MuCore has this), but it's very handy if this AdminCP module will be integrated to 1.0.8 for those who don't know how to code PHP.
  2. One more thing, I noticed everytime I clicked on the ban management modules a new cron job named "Ban System" will be added. I guess this module will need to check if the "Ban System" cron job is already added to the database.
  3. This might not be granted, but since we're using Linux based web server it's good to have a dashboard to monitor CPU, RAM and HDD resources, etc...
WebEngine is meant to serve for your MU Online server, not as monitoring service for your OS