1.2.x Web Problem Files IGCN Officials

muinternational

Jun 10, 2019
Hello, sorry for the inconvenience. I am trying to use this website for my server, but I think that the ranking does not work, I would like to solve it to use the web, I also found a doubt, I use 1_MuOnline as the main database and "ACCOUNTSDB as Me_MuOnline", is it correct that the tables are installed in "ACCOUNTSDB"? And not in 1_MuOnline? I also noticed that during the installation I only connected with DBLIB LINUX,
others like ODBC and MSSQL. It does not connect the database, I do not know if this has to do with the problem of the ranking or if I am going to attract future
problems, I use the official files of IGCN SEASON 6 EPISODE 3, PURCHASED ON ITS WEBSITE, I HOPE IT CAN HELP ME, my HOSTWEB is Thezhost, I have CPanel, I use the web engine 1.2.0, I try to see the solutions they published but I can not find any solution , please try to help me,

Last edited:

muinternational

Jun 10, 2019
Solution found, I just had to put the command for the cron in the CPanel, with its said space, since I had put the whole command together, thanks "Mon" for your help in discord.

ograso

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
Which command you are using in cron. I faced same issue on connection stage. I receive an error for sql connection. will be glad if you explain how you solved

ograso

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah thank you. That is different. I receive connection error during webengine installation

ograso

Jul 29, 2019
Actualy, I already use on DMNCMS and its already connected. I would like to change with webengine. So this is not a port problem at all. Now we try to figured out about pdo drivers. I will feed you back after results :)

Mon

Administrator
Developer
Nov 8, 2018
If you're using a linux-based web hosting then all you need is PHP PDO-DBLIB driver

ograso

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Mon,
Finaly solved this issue. Actualy system will decide dblib or odbc. The weird thing is didnt run with one of them. I installed both dblib and odbc then worked properly.

After this installation I cant access to admincp. should I use "admincp" for accessing to admin panel or is different?

Mon

Administrator
Developer
Nov 8, 2018
Just make sure the username that you have as admin in your WebEngine configuration file matches perfectly (case sensitive) with the one you are logging in.